Frequently asked questions
How do I download the free software?
- SlotsWins’ casino software uses state-of-the-art graphics and sound to deliver the ultimate gaming experience. The initial download contains a cross section of games. The balance of all the free games can be downloaded from within the software. (This can be done whilst playing any of the initial games). Click here to download now!
What do I do once the download is complete?
- You are now ready to install the casino software file that is saved by default to your desktop. If you saved it somewhere else and cannot find it then simply click on "Start"/ "Find"/ "Find files or folders" and insert SlotsWin in the "Named" field then click on "Find now". (Remember to search using the "Local hard drives" option). Once you have found it, double-click to begin the installation. The default location is to your desktop.
What are the minimum system requirements?
- Intel ® Core™ 2 Duo CPU T6400 2.0GHz
- Windows 7 Home Edition
- 2GB Memory
- 128MB Graphics memory
- 1024x768 Display resolution
- Adobe Flash Player 11
How do I connect to SlotsWin?
- Make sure you are logged on to the Internet.
- Double click on the SlotsWin Casino icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Start button in windows.
- Select "Programs".
- Select "SlotsWin Casino".
How do I register at the Casino?
- Follow the easy sign up/registration process by clicking the “SIGN UP” button, located on the homepage on your mobile or desktop device.
- You will be required to enter a username and password. Remember to never disclose your username or password to anyone. You will use them to access the Casino each time you wish to play.
- For quick and convenient access, available at your fingertip, add us to your mobile home screen:
- Open the casino in Google Chrome
- Click the web browser menu icon (3 dots in the top right-hand corner)
- Select 'Add to Home Screen'
- The icon will now appear on the home screen of your device.
- Open the casino in Safari Browser
- Click on the 'Share' icon
- Click 'Add to home screen'
- The icon will now appear on the home screen of your device
What is the minimum amount of gaming credits I need to deposit?
- You will need to deposit a minimum of $25 worth of gaming credits in order to start playing online.
Can I deposit more casino chips in Play for Fun mode?
- Yes, simply click on the "Visit Cashier" button and type in the amount of credits you wish to deposit. In play for fun mode you may deposit as many credits as you like.
How do I log in to the casino?
- If you have saved us to your mobile home screen, simply ensure you are connected to the internet, and click the casino app icon to open the casino.
- If you are accessing your account from a P.C or Laptop, simply proceed to slotswincasino.com to access the Instant Play platform.
- Should you have the downloaded version of the casino on your computer or device, simply connect to the Internet and access the casino from there.
When a dialog box appears, enter your account number and password and click Log in (or register for an account if appropriate).
If I forgot my password what do I do?
- Should you have any difficulty in remembering your username or password, launch the casino from either your mobile or desktop device, and select the Login option.
- Click on the Forgot Password OR Username options listed below the login button and follow the prompts displayed.
- Alternatively, you can contact our 24/7 Customer Support team for assistance.
What if I try logging in and it does not connect?
- This is due to a bad or slow internet connection. Disconnect, then reconnect to the Internet and try again.
Are my transactions secure?
- Yes. SlotsWin uses SHA256 – 2048 Bit encryption digital encryption to protect the details of your electronic transactions over the Internet. This is the Internet security standard for online transactions as demanded by major financial institutions. If you are uncomfortable including your credit card or banking details in any e-mail correspondence, you always have the option to telephone your details through to our customer service agents on our toll free line. The banking facility is only available to Real Players i.e. players who wager with real money as opposed to Fun Players.
How do I deposit credits?
- American Express
- MasterCard/ VISA
- VISA Instant Gift Card
Why are my credit card deposits being rejected?
- Certain financial institutions have decided to deny their cardholders the freedom to make deposits for online gaming transactions. We have however made provision for this by allowing you alternative methods of purchasing your casino credits. Click here for the alternatives
How do I withdraw my winnings?
- Please note that it is not necessary for you to withdraw your winnings at the end of each session: your account can be maintained with a positive balance, and will be automatically saved by our server. These credits will be available for you to use the next time you log on to SlotsWin. All withdrawals are made through our Casino software. Simply go to the "withdrawal" button on the main screen of the SlotsWin software and enter the amount that you wish to withdraw. This will record your withdrawal with us and it will appear on our systems immediately. Please note, Players with large first time withdrawals may need to comply with certain security requirements. Players are also able to make a Reversal of a withdrawal request within the first 24 hours of their initial withdrawal. Click here for more details.
What fraud prevention measures are in place?
- SlotsWin plays an active role in fraud prevention and detection. We aim to ensure the integrity of customer accounts as well as payments made to customers. SlotsWin employs a variety of appropriate security and fraud controls to oversee every transaction. Customers may be required to supply proof of identity, copies of their credit cards, a signed deposit history of their transactions and / or other appropriate documentation particularly when attempting to withdraw credits. This ensures that e-cash deposits and redemptions are not fraudulently transacted.
Security and Privacy
Is my credit card number safe in your hands?
- Yes, your details are safe. Your personal SlotsWin account number and password must be supplied prior to any credit card transactions taking place. Secured data transfer during any transaction is guaranteed and any credit card information or other information will never be disclosed to any other company.
Is my account number and password safe?
- Yes. The casino software uses SHA256 - 2048 Bit encryption when data is transferred over the Internet. Each player is issued with a unique account number and players choose their own password, which they alone can access.
How do I get technical assistance?
- SlotsWin casino provides 24-hour toll-free and e-mail support to all casino players. Contact us 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, if you have any questions, queries or suggestions. Our VIP support agents are standing by to assist.
Who do I contact for queries?
- Contact our support team who are available for your convenience around the clock:
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Toll Free Telephone line: USA: 1 866 311 6263
How fair are the games at your casino?
- SlotsWin casino makes use of the world's leading Internet Gaming Developer RTG. There is an extreme focus on accuracy and the software offers the ability to review all historical play - wager by wager. SlotsWin payout percentage reports are reviewed by independent Auditors.
What happens if I lose my connection to the gaming server?
- If the gaming server resolves the bet during the loss of your Internet connection, it will refresh your credit balance with the outcome of the bet. If it does not resolve the bet during loss of the Internet connection, it will present you with the unfinished bet the next time you select the game that was being played when the connection was lost.
SlotsWin Loyalty Club
What is the SlotsWin Loyalty Program?
- At SlotsWin, we ensure you're given the most incredible gaming experience possible and the SlotsWin Loyalty Program is one developed to reward and encourage player performance as you move through the various tiers.
How do I join?
- When registering a Real account with SlotsWin Casino, players are automatically given membership to the SlotsWin Loyalty Program and entry to the Standard Tier. There is no requirement for additional registration. Membership to the SlotsWin Loyalty Program is FREE and is given to all players who play for Real Money.
Where can I see my loyalty points?
- When you log in to the casino, proceed to my account and click on Comp Points, and check your loyalty details.
What can I do with my loyalty points?
- Loyalty points can be exchanged for SlotsWin casino credits at a rate of 1000 points = $1.00. By exchanging your points for bonus credits, you earn points faster and gain more unique benefits to enhance your play even further. Example: 5230 points = $5.23
Why can I not always redeem all my loyalty points?
- There is a minimum redeem amount of 1000 loyalty points. Please make sure that you have accumulated at least 1000 points before attempting to redeem.
- For example, if you have 678 loyalty points you will not be able to redeem points until you reach 1000 points.
How do I move into the respective Loyalty tiers?
- You will gain automatic entry into the Standard Tier upon a real money wager placed.
- Players will have to accumulate at least $1,000 in deposits in a 30 day rolling period to elevate their status to Deluxe Tier; if this criterion is not met, you will move to the Standard Tier.
- Players will have to accumulate at least $3,001 in deposits in a 30 day rolling period to elevate their status to Superior Tier; if this criterion is not met, and you have accumulated at least $1,000 in deposits in the 30 day rolling period you will move to the Deluxe Tier. If none of these criteria is met, you will move to the Standard Tier.
- Players will have to accumulate at least $15,001 in deposits in a 30 day rolling period to elevate their status to Penthouse Tier; if this criterion is not met, and you have accumulated at least $3,001 in deposits in the 30 day rolling period you will move to the Superior Tier; if this criterion is not met, and you have accumulated at least $1,000 in deposits in the 30 day rolling period you will move to the Deluxe Tier. If none of these criteria is met, you will move to the Standard Tier.