SlotsWin is excited to bring you even more ways to win with our NEW Slot Tournaments – now available on mobile. With our scheduled tournaments, you will be able to look forward to countless hours of entertainment and rewards. Prepare to go head-to-head with other players in the ultimate SlotsWin spin off.
Slot Tournaments are available on our Mobile Platform only!
|Tournament Game||Duration||Buy In||Prize Pool||Prize Distribution|
|Bubble Bubble 3||25 November - 01 December 2021||$5.00 + $0.50||$150.00||Top 3|
|Mardi Gras Magic||25 November - 01 December 2021||$3.00 + $0.30||$100.00||Top 3|
|Spring Wilds||25 November - 01 December 2021||$2.00 + $0.20||$50.00||Top 3|
- If you register for a slot tournament with funds generated from a free bonus, any winnings earned from tournament play will be forfeited.
- Players cannot register for slot tournaments with a free chip.
- A Player is free to unregister prior to the tournament start time.
- Unregistering will credit back the total Buy-In, including the Fee to the Players casino account.
- Should a player fail to play in the tournament, the Buy-In amount will not be refunded.
- If a player withdraws from the tournament before it is over, the entry fee will be forfeited.
- If you register for a tournament and are not logged on to the Casino system at the time the tournament starts, you forfeit your entry fee.
- Tournaments carry a max cashout of $100 or 1x prize money, whichever is the higher value.
- You are permitted to a cashout on Tournament Winnings if you have made a successful deposit of a minimum $100 single increment in the past 5 days, and the deposit has been wagered once through, if not, your winnings will be forfeited.
- Tournament winnings are limited to one cashout per week.
- Any form of tournament abuse will result in the player being blocked from further tournament activity. Current wins may also be forfeited.
- Should a tournament be cancelled, the casino will refund any amount paid for the Buy-In, Add-Ons and Re-Buys. Rake amounts will not be refunded.
If a Player is disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules apply
- If a Player is disconnected during play, the slot will not spin on behalf of the Player.
- If the Player reconnects within the tournament time, they can continue playing in the tournament.
- If the Player cannot reconnect, their winning total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
- For winnings that originate from the participation in Tournaments, where the entry to the tournament is free, such winners are limited to a cash withdrawal of $100.
Important: Tournament coins have no value other than as counters in the tournament. Tournament coins have no cash-out value.